3D panel application for buildings and warehouse, walls
3D panel is a structure consisting of a reinforcing mesh and galvanized or stainless steel trusses welded at an angle to the welded reinforcing mesh through the core of polystyrene foam and two layers of concrete.
Any project can be adapted to the construction system of 3D panels. Creating complex architectural shapes (round, square, sloping, segment), virtually any design. This gives the freedom to choose the architectural and design solutions due to the simplicity and flexibility of the technology with reinforced insulation panels. Bay windows, curved walls, wall fence, arches - all other complex elements can be made without higher cost of construction and special architectural revision
3D panels are usually applied into:
- The construction of residential buildings, 3 - 5 storey residential buildings; 3D panels are made into all the basic building blocks of buildings, walls, floors, roof, stairs.
- Public buildings, clubs, entertainment facilities, sports halls, farmhouses.
- Commercial, industrial and administrative buildings.
- Individual warm pools.
- Sound-absorbing and protecting fences.
- Warehouses and vegetable store.
- Storage containers including tanks.
- Architectural complex structures.
- Barges and docks.
3D panels have the advantages of construction in the following place:
- Construction of facilities in areas where there is limited load on the ground: in marshy and sandy soils.
- In earthquake-prone areas (buildings withstand an earthquake of 7 - 8 on the Richter scale).
- Construction on the undeveloped and inaccessible areas for transport.
- In the reconstruction and refurbishing of buildings in high-density urban areas- where there is logistical difficulties in placing heavy construction equipment.
The technology of individual housing construction from 3D wire panels include the following steps:
3D Build Tech construction stages.
The 3D Build Tech advanced building system allows very high execution speed with the following two stages.
- 3D panel mounting
-Shotcrete on panels
A set of equipment necessary for the construction of 3D panels to a house:
- Shotcrete machine or air-hopper.
- Air compressor.
- Supporting structures (beams and telescopic poles).
- Tool for binding wire and standard hand tools.
- Do not need lifting equipment, weight panels can be installed manually by hand.
This construction technology has several advantages, including:
- Low cost.
- High speed of construction.
- Strength and durability.
- The ability to combine technologies.