Expanded polystyrene, eco-friendly & economical building material
As the core of 3D panel, expanded polystyrene (EPS) is one of the most inexpensive materials having good mechanical and electrical insulation properties and a significant structural flexibility. The installation process is simple and requires no special tools or skilled labor.
As eco-friendly material, it is indispensable for thermal insulation of underground parts of buildings, foundations, walls, basement, floor. It is adaptable to all types of structures from affordable housing or upscale homes, motels, condominiums and warehouses as well as schools and strip malls, and low cost concrete privacy walls.
Construction of building from expanded polystyrene 3D panel with concrete blocks is strong, reliable, economical and comfortable. It has thermal insulation and high strength, excellent sound insulation and very good resists moisture.
Expanded polystyrene is widely used in:
- The repair and construction of roads and streets, runways, industrial areas as an insulating material. Effectively protects the base of roads from freezing and can withstand the load of heavy vehicles.
- For the repair and construction of railways, as well as for railway transport (cars, trains).
- To improve the coverage of the soil (used for strengthening, for example. Embankment slopes extreme foundations of bridges, thus achieving efficiency design).
- During the construction of refrigerating equipment (display cases, freezers, cars - refrigerators, coolers, containers for the transport of dry ice, warehouses).
- For refrigeration (refrigerated trucks, refrigerated vans).
- In the shipbuilding industry for the device floating jetties and pontoons.
- As a packaging material is quite possible extension of the scope expanded polystyrene as to further improve its insulating qualities, strength and deformability characteristics.